Here’s the lineup of crafts, recipes, and handmade gifts I’ll be using this year for Valentine’s Day.
Gifts & Activities
- You Complete Me pillowcase iron-on transfers at Creature Comforts.
- Casablanca courtesy of Netflix.
- Printable Mickey Candy Box from Family.com.
- Conversation hearts seem to be Ronnie’s new addiction.
- The hubs has been wanting this game for a while but didn’t want to spend the $ on it – that’s what wives are for. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
- Family Spin the Bottle: play spin the bottle with your family. Instead of kisses (well, some kisses are fine), say one nice thing about the person it lands on.
- Sweet Tooth at Twig & Thistle.
- Valentine Sugar Buns recipe from Scrumdilly-do!
- Love Potion recipe from Family.com.
- Strawberries, photo from Anushruti RK.
- Heart Box Lunch at Katherine Marie Photography to include PBJs, cherry tomatoes, and veggie chips.
- Homemade Chocolate Milk recipe from Seasonal Ontario Food.